This Policy is a legally binding agreement between users and Salah Software website authority.
By accessing and using the website and services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
This Policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to individuals that we do not employ or manage.
Salah Software is highly concerned with your privacy and maintains maximum confidentiality. Here you will find the procedure in which we gather, use, and keep your information secure.
Automatic Collection of Information
When you open the Website, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends. This data may include information such as your device’s IP address, browser type and version, operating system type and version, language preferences or the webpage you were visiting before you came to the Website and Services, pages of the Website and Services that you visit, the time spent on those pages, information you search for on the Website, access times and dates, and other statistics. Information collected automatically is used only to identify potential cases of abuse and establish statistical information regarding the usage and traffic of the website and services.
Collection of Personal Information
You can access and use the website without telling us who you are or revealing any information by which someone could identify you as a specific, identifiable individual. However, if you wish to use products or services on the website, you have to provide certain personal information such as your name, e-mail address, phone number, etc. We receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us when you fill any online forms on the Website.
When required, this information may include the following:
- Personal details such as name, country of residence, etc.
- Contact information such as email address, address, etc.
- Your business information for understanding your desired service and product details.
- Any other materials you willingly submit to us such as articles, images, feedback, etc.
The Website uses “cookies” to help personalize your online experience and improve your web browsing functionality. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Uses of Collected Information
In order to make the website and services available to you, or to meet a legal obligation we need to collect and use certain Personal Information. If you do not provide the information that we request, we may not be able to provide you with the requested products or services. Some of the information we collect is directly from you via the website and services.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used for the following purposes:
- Respond to inquiries and offer support
- Run and operate the website and services
- Improve user experience
- Enforce terms and conditions and policies
- Send you frequent communication with regard to the application and the services.
- Protect from abuse and malicious users
- Respond to legal requests and prevent harm
Note that under some legislation we may be allowed to process information until you object to such processing (by opting out). In any case, we will be happy to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Information is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
Salah Software takes proper care to ensure that the users data are processed in a lawful, authentic, transparent way. We secure information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access,use, or disclosure.
We maintain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards in an effort to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification, and disclosure of Personal Information in its control and custody. However, no data transmission over the Internet or wireless network can be guaranteed. Therefore, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, you acknowledge that there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; and any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party, despite best efforts.
Salah Software is in compliance with the US-EU Safe Harbor Principles and all collection, transmission, and storage will be the same in compliance with the US-EU Safe Harbor Principles.
Disclosure of Information
Salah Software does not under any circumstances sell or trade any User information. All disclosures made will be notified to the User and where reasonable Salah Software will attempt to obtain your consent prior to disclosing your information. Salah Software may while rendering its Services to you disclose certain of your information to its employees, directors, service providers, representatives, subsidiaries, and associates. All such disclosures will be made only on a ‘need to’ basis. We may share your Personal Information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to Personal Information. These third parties are given Personal Information they need only in order to perform their designated functions, and we do not authorize them to use or disclose Personal Information for their own marketing or other purposes.
All of Salah Software’s employees that access your information will be bound by a non-disclosure agreement and they will be required to obtain appropriate consent and authorization prior to accessing any User information.
Salah Software may also be required to make certain disclosures regarding the User’s information to comply with any applicable law or in compliance with any order or direction received from any court or governmental authority. However, Salah Software will have no duty of confidentiality over any information that is shared, disclosed, or made public anywhere by the User.
The Rights of Users
You may exercise certain rights regarding your information processed by us. In particular, you have the right to do the following:
- you have the right to withdraw consent where you have previously given your consent to the processing of your information;
- you have the right to object to the processing of your information if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent;
- you have the right to learn if information is being processed by us, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the information undergoing processing;
- you have the right to verify the accuracy of your information and ask for it to be updated or corrected;
- you have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of your information, in which case, we will not process your information for any purpose other than storing it;
- you have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of your Personal Information from us.
- you have the right to receive your information in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that your information is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on your consent, on a contract which you are part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
Changes and Amendments
We reserve the right to modify this Policy or its terms relating to the Website and Services from time to time in our discretion and will notify you of any material changes to the way in which we treat Personal Information. When we do, we will provide notice to you in other ways at our discretion, such as through the contact information you have provided. Any updated version of this Policy will be effective immediately upon the posting of the revised policy unless otherwise specified. Your continued use of the Website and Services after the effective date of the revised Policy (or such other act specified at that time) will constitute your consent to those changes. However, we will not, without your consent, use your Personal Information in a manner materially different from what was stated at the time your Personal Information was collected.
Acceptance of This Policy
You acknowledge that you have read this Policy and agree to all its terms and conditions. By accessing and using the Website and Services you agree to be bound by this Policy. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Policy, you are not authorized to access or use the Website and Services.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Policy or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to individual rights and your Personal Information, you may do so via the contact form or send an email to [email protected]
This document was last updated on August 31, 2020.